Conditions of Use
This website is provided by Mantair Ltd and is controlled from the UK and therefore does not represent that it contents will be appropriate in all jurisdictions.
1. Mantair Ltd reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, information, materials and notices contained within the site from time to time or temporarily or permanently discontinue the site or any part of it from time to time without notice. You should check this page to review these terms and conditions each time you visit the site.
2. The content of the Site belongs to Mantair Ltd and its licensors. You are not permitted to reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, modify, re-use display or otherwise use all or any part of the content save that you are permitted to download one copy on one computer and print a hard copy of such materials solely for your own personal non commercial viewing at home provided that you do not alter or delete the copyright/trademark notices.
3. Mantair Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all the information provided on the Site is accurate and complies with relevant laws, but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
4. Mantair Ltd does not control content held by third party sites, which are linked in various ways to the Site and shall have no liability for the same nor for their content and use for any transaction between you and such sites.
Mantair Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of any website content or materially displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Mantair Ltd.
6. Mantair Ltd does not warrant that your use of or access to the site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free nor shall it or its licensors have any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property on account of your use of or browsing in the site or downloading of any materials.
Any such use of or browsing in the site shall be at your own risk.
7. FURTHERMORE, SO FAR AS PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER MANTAIR LTD NOR ITS LICENSORS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR CLAIMS WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON IT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND INSOFAR AS IS PERMITTED IN EACH RELEVANT JURISDICTION MANTAIR GIVES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
8. IF ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE THIS SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
9. The terms and conditions herein between you and Mantair Ltd shall be governed by English law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. The trademarks, logos and devices displayed on the site are the registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Mantair Ltd and nothing contained on the site will be regarded as granting, expressly or impliedly, a licence or any other right to use such a trademark.
Any use without the permission of Mantair Ltd is strictly prohibited and will be regarded as an infringement of Mantair Ltd intellectual property rights.
Mantair Ltd give notice and reserves all rights and that it will protect and enforce all its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of law against any infringement or unlawful mis-use howsoever caused.
PLEASE NOTE : IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD CEASE TO ACCESS THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.